Friday, January 23, 2009

A Shitter for the Ages Part 2

Okay Okay....I was slacking at writing. Anyway here is part two

So first was the fun part....Demo! Here's what I did.
-Ripped out the tile around the sink
-Ripped out the sink
-Ripped out the vanity
-Ripped out the jail house light
-Ripped out the built-in Medicine Cabinet
-Ripped out the toilet
-Ripped out the towel racks (2)








Then I hit a wall...plumbing. How can people handle it. I seriously have never screamed at an inanimate object as much as I yelled at those pipes. I finally had to break down and call a plumber. $300....37 minutes. Guess I now understand how people handle it.

Anyway, after that I learned to patch drywall...that was fun! Here's a picture of my handiwork.




Then I tiled the floor and the wall. That was fun!


After that installed the new sink, light, medicine cabinet, toilet, towel racks and painted.

No comments: