Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Horror.....

Do you sing in your car? I do. I sing terrible pop songs at the top of my lungs. I love it. I can’t readily admit in print what songs I sing…but you know which one…come on…you do it too. Sometimes I will be singing at a light, look over and someone is staring me down. Most people might be embarrassed…not me…I keep singing to them. Sometimes they pretend it’s not happening and look away, most times they smile or laugh.
 
Well earlier today I was jamming to some terrible song, sung by a young chanteuse who, once she is legal, will break a few achy hearts, and somehow I recorded part of my singing on my cell phone…it’s truly amazing the amount of pocket activity my phone gets. So when I realized it I thought for fun I would listen to it. Wow, I am not a good singer. It was terrible…scary terrible. All I can say is, it’s a good thing my car windows have a good seal on them, otherwise those people next to me at the stop light would chance mortal peril by running the light to get away from the terrible death gasps coming from me.
 
Anyway, here are a few awesome videos of “singers” that inspire me to keep living my dream. (My favorite is the first one)
 


No comments: