Monday, November 07, 2005

Where in the World is Matt Lauer

I usually watch the Today Show before I leave for work in the morning. Although sometimes annoying, I think the 4 anchors, Matt Lauer, Katie Couric, Ann Curry and Al Roker, are entertaining to watch. This is my favorite week to watch as it is "Where in the world is Matt Lauer" Week. This is where Matt Lauer will travel to a secret location everyday for 5 days and broadcast live from that location. At the end of each day, he gives a clue to where he is going next. I love to try and figure out where he is headed. Last Friday he gave the clue and I was actually able to figure it out. For the week, I will give you the clue from the day before and then the next day give you the location he broadcast from. If you want more information or prior locations he has broadcast from, check out the following link........

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/?ta=y

Clue for Monday's Location:

"The shuttle can land here in a pinch without turning any heads." Can you guess it?

Clue for Tuesday's Location:

"People are still asking me about the one i got in 2002 almost 90 years after this most famous one was built."

No comments: