Thursday, March 30, 2006

Home Repair Part II


So I have reached the point of diminishing returns when it comes to fixing up the house. Last night, after 2 hours of painting smudges and nicks all over the house, I thought we were finally done with the home repair. Nope, I just had to keep going. First, I went to screw in the face plate on the light switch and broke it by screwing the screw in too far. Then I went to try to fix a crack in the drywall, ended up ripping off a chunk of the wall. Luckily with some superglue it’s back in place :)

We leave tomorrow for DC and the big race! I think I am ready for it. Beside the race, DC should be fun. We’ve never been there and this time of year is supposed to be beautiful with the Cherry Blossoms. I am excited to see some friends from college that live out there now. Should be a good time!

No comments: