Thursday, January 05, 2006

Here's To Not Having an Ignominous Year

Happy New Year, I hope you are all having a wonderful New Year. So far so good for me.

Although I believe that New Year's Resolutions are only made to be broken, I have decided to give in to popular culture, which I usually do, and make a few new year's resolutions.

1. Buy a new house, Barb and I are looking to buy a house this spring, partially because I want to sell my place and Barb wants to start building some equity, but also because we want a dog. Silly reason I know, but it's just an extra perk of living in a place with a yard.
2. Sell my car. I hate the Jetta, always have. Time to get rid of it.
3. Run a 10 mile race, unfortunately this will be happening in April :( I hate running, but I have to do it.
4. Read more, Me feels ignorant cause i ain't reading much. By doing this I can expand my vocabulary and use such words and ignominy

Quotes from the ski house form New Year's Weekend....Well actually just one, the others I had just didn't compare to this one

B: Does it get it done for you if a girl swallows?
S: It's not that, I just like to keep the sheets clean.

No comments: