Friday, January 20, 2006

I can't feel my face cold


Holy Shit… I have spent many cold winters in Minnesota but this blows that out of the water.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WEATHER/01/20/russia.cold.ap/index.html


So I have a simple question to pose to Conner…….
Why do you visit this bastion of ice so often?

I know they have excellent vodka and the legal age of consent is 15, thinking pre-Jenna of course, but that is just silly cold.

Wouldn’t it be much better to have an infatuation with a country like Tahiti or The Virgin Islands?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do love Russia, but after the last time I was there in the winter when Olga introduced me to her "other boyfriend" and the high temperature on New Year's Day was -27C, I did decide that I would not go back to Russia in the winter. It is too fn cold. In the summer it is magical place.

The theory is related to a crazy programmer from American Golf, who a fortune telling business on the side. She said in a previous life I was a Russian prince and that is why I love it there. (She told me I was a Russian Prince, before I even told her I knew Russian, had been to Russia, etc.)

Conner

Anonymous said...

He tried the Virgin Islands, but the name was misleading. That's why he went to the land of the 15 year-old age of consent. :)