Friday, February 03, 2006

Holy Weddings Batman!

I just have to share for a minute. I thought the window to add weddings on to the summer closed with the new year? Apparently not, in the last 2 weeks I’ve learned that two more couples have decided to get engaged and married this summer. This brings our total of weddings this summer to a whopping 7………pause for dramatic effect…..yes 7; 4 of which are out of state, 1 out of the country and 3 that I am in. Our whole summer is going to be spent going and planning on weddings. I am excited for all the couples and all the weddings as they will be a lot of fun, but wow. I’m thinking of buying a tux and using at all the weddings this summer. Below is the link to the one I like, it matches my eyes:

http://www.uglydress.com/powblutux.html

What do you think? Sexy huh?

4 comments:

Betsy said...

The pants are not nearly tight enough.

Anonymous said...

I think that if you and Barb go to that many weddings, then you will be married through osmosis.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.