Monday, February 13, 2006

Migrains Suck

I usually get one or two migraines a year. This weekend I had two. It was miserable. It basically destroyed the weekend. While everyone else, boarded/skied, I slept. In fact, I think I slept about 25 hours this weekend. So, at least, I am rested. Anyway, I hear it was so cold that it wasn’t too fun.

This week I am tracking my spending to see where all my money goes. It always seems like I run out of my weekly allowance by about Wednesday, without anything to show for it. I’ve done this before and the results were depressing. It turned out I spetd all my money on food and booze…..Hmmmm, think I may have a problem?????

Anyway, I’ll update with the results next week. Hope everyone who reads this has a great week.
Also, don’t forget to get your Powerball ticket before Wednesday night, the jackpot is $300 million!

No comments: