Friday, February 17, 2006

Matt O'Malley?


So people keep telling me that I remind them of George O’Malley from the show Grey’s Anatomy. I’m not sure what to think of it as he is kind of this dorky, awkward, always single doctor. Apparently he is very endearing and a nice guy, ah yes my life curse…the nice guy. Though we do have the same haircut and, ironically, are both from Minnesota.

I guess it’s better than being compared to someone like Jason Alexander, yes someone has told me that before…..nice huh?

Check out this article about TR Knight, the actor who places O’Malley:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11371432/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya know at one point I was going to say that... but I figured I'd better not. I've been compared to the guy on the Office. The one who is in love with the secretary, but won't ever do anything about it. I guess its better than being that guy who is the suck up to the boss.